Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First Day of School

Today was the first day of classes...for my last semester of classes! So nice. I won't even complain about how I'm not feeling so great about the only class I've actually attended. Who cares! It's my last semester of classes! I'm hoping that frequently reminding myself of this fact will prevent my normal early semester slump. I don't know why, but I always go through this, "What in the hell am I doing here?!" phase during the first few weeks of every semester. Then I sort of get comfortable with the fact that I don't really know the answer to that question and manage to coast through the rest of the semester, only to get hit with it again the following semester. It's occuring to me now that blogging about this is probably dooming me to the worst slump ever...